Interactive launch of our new Financial & Professional Services Toolkit
Join us on 10 December to mark the launch of our very first sector-specific toolkit, financial & professional services (FPS). We will be hosting a presentation and roundtable, in partnership with a number of organisations across the sector, where you will be able gain exclusive insights into this valuable new resource for employers.
By delving into what best practice looks like for the sector and being mindful of specific drivers or challenges, the toolkit aims to meet your needs as an FPS business.
The session will include:
- An introduction to the FPS employers’ toolkit from the Social Mobility Commission, leading advocates for socio-economic diversity in England.
- Rt Hon. Justine Greening, former Secretary of State for Education and Minister for Women & Equalities, who founded the Social Mobility Pledge, will discuss their work in this space.
- A short presentation by the City of London and Bridge Group to discuss their findings and latest research.
- The Social Mobility Foundation, who will talk about their Employer Index and provide insights on the sector.
- Sector specific roundtables supported by industry representatives including the Law Society, Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA), Aspiring Solicitors, City of London Corporation and UK Finance.
We hope that you will be able to join us and thank you for your continued support in driving social mobility across financial & professional services.